Saturday, May 11, 2002

Hello all..SO YEA..the housing situation is pretty much settled. The main problem is whether we're gonna ge the lease or not...because 2 other people are looking at it too..and i suppose the lease-ee would want whoever she approves of the most...so i dunno. Im just crossing my fingers..i hope we get this place. It's so cute! Eh..on a darker note...i hit hai with my phone yesterday :-( well, more like i threw it at him. I shouldn't have done that. >_< i regret it so much. He's not mad at me anymore..but he was...oy, that was so bad of me to fo that. i sorta chucked it at him cuz i was so frustrated. damn.....

Well..there's nothing i can do though. I did it and i can't take it back...all i can do is just keep apologizing. But at least everything all worked out in the end...nothing too catty. yea..so things are just lovely between us. ANd people...DONT WORRY! we're ok! haha...yea tammy said it sounds as if things are kinda "eh" but they're really not. Im not complaining much...i dont have much to complain about..so things are good..just housing was a bit of a stress on me...but that will hopefully be over soon. OH! if we get this house...im moving in this week! damn so early huh??? owell...can't help it. ok..bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment