Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Hmm...today was very stressful. well i thought everything was ok..but then we started talking about housing situation. kicked hai out...kinda pissed because it was so last minute...man...not what i was expecting when we were going into this meeting about living situation. *sigh* and then to find out that after all my hard work at finding a house...no one wants it anymore. I mean..c'mon guys..u should have told me....i could have saved a LOT of my time if you guys had just told me from the get-go... i dunno..im kind of sad too just cuz its like, i worked so hard and yet..no one cares..u just want a townhouse. You've been wanting a townhouse and none of u guys told me...well u sort of did..but you guys never confirmed it with me...so i just kept lookin, and u guys said it was cool..and now this. :-( i dunno..just made me a bit stressed. I didnt mean to burst out into tears and all..but i mean... i worry. i worry for him. i mean..its mainly my fault that he's "homeless" for next year..its my fault because i told him he could live with us, u guys even said it was cool...and then im the one who also has to tell him that he can no longer live with us..and what makes it worse is that him AND his bro are "homeless." I mean..im just in a situation where i dont want to be in. I DUNNO! i mean...im mad...but not really. im just a lil peeved b/c u didnt tell us earlier...or at least voice your concern. We could have saved all this. :-/ i just feel like i let everyone down. Thats the worst part. I let you guys down...i let my bf's bro down..and most of all, i let my bf down. Of course he's not gonna be mad at me..he loves me too much to be mad at me..but still!! Like..we're not a drama-type couple. i KNOW everything would work out ok...i dont worry about that. We love eachother too much to let the little stuff get in our way. Thats why i dont worry...hasnt happened before..and it wont happen in the future. Call me naive, but we're living proof of it :-)

<3 I love you hai <3

No comments:

Post a Comment