Tuesday, October 15, 2002

DAMN! i never thought i would say this...but I NEED TO STUDY and I CANT because everyone is too LOUD! ahhhh sometimes i wish i just had an empty house so no one would bother me with their IM sounds or the tv! why cant people just have the commone courtesy of turning their IM noises down?????? ahh i dont get it. I have a midterm tomorrow~ not that im stressing over it now or anything, cuz i think i'll do fairly ok, but i mean....for once i actually want to study on a daily basis, but my living conditions sorta prohibit me from doing so! geez....it sorta bugs after a bit....

Hai's coming back from lab...and we're gonna go to this outside cafe place so we can study...he sugested the science library at school but that place makes me tired.... being surrounded by wierd nerdy people and nothing but dim lights just puts me to sleep man! *sigh* ok well i gotta finish reading my book so i can properly take my midterm tomorrow. Wish me luck...and lets just cross our fingers that the noise level will slowly decline. :-D ok...

bye..

(its about time the Angels are going to the World Series!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment