Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bride Wars - love the music!


So I finally went to see Bride Wars with my girlfriends.  It was ... quite good, actually! (almost) definitely a chick flick.  I say "almost" because...well, I like to think that some men will appreciate/like the movie.  :)

The movie starts off with a very pretty song. As I'm listening to it, I'm thinking.."i know this voice! who is she?" Well, I never figured it out during the movie, but google, as always, has pulled through for me.  So with that said, below is the soundtrack for the movie, for those who might be interested.  Unfortunately, I don't think itunes has all the songs yet. I've checked. :(  But, there is a good handful of songs that itunes does have. Enjoy!

source: IMBD.com 
  • Beautiful People - Jason Glover, Dominic Glover and Gary Crockett
  • Bridal Chorus - Richard Wagner
  • Bridal Chorus Petit - Eric Zimmerman
  • Dream - Priscilla Ahn
  • Flute Quartet In C - Paul Fried
  • Get Ready For This - 2 Unlimited
  • Give It To Me Baby - Rick James
  • Happy - Natasha Bedingfield
  • I’m Scared - Duffy
  • I’m Too Sexy - The Hit Crew
  • Jesu Joy Of Man’s Desiring - Johan Sebastian Bach
  • Lively Scherzo - Elvio Monti
  • Pretty Please (Love Me) - Estelle
  • Pump Up The Jam - Technotronic
  • Rain On Your Parade - Duffy
  • Something Special - Colbie Caillat
  • Spring - Antonio Vivaldi
  • Tambourine - Eve
  • This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
  • You Me And The Bourgeoisie - The Submarines
  • You’ve Made Me So Very Happy - Ryan Shaw

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie too!
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete