Thursday, March 04, 2010

Bachelor Party favors?

I've heard of girls giving gifts to wedding shower/bachelorette party guests...but do men do it? Now, I'm not talking about groomsmen gifts, I'm talking about thank you gifts to the men (groomsmen and non-groomsmen alike) that go to the party and presumably, pitch in for the party. It only seems fair to at least thank the men that are helping pay for the awesome party, right?

So, fiance and I (ok, fine, maybe more me) decided to get small gifts to those attending his vegas bachelor party. Nothing fancy - because frankly, we can't afford it - just something to say "thanks" with.

The problem is: what do you get a bunch of guys, who are going to vegas to party, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? ALCOHOL!

Since some of the guys are already pre-purchasing the booz for vegas, it seemed redundant to purchase more alcohol....BUT, what if it was a small souvenir sized bottle?? ah-ha!

and so fiance and i set out to our local booz shop (Total Wine & Spirits) and purchased some of these small suckers:


yep, small belvedere bottles of vodka.

So, to spruce it up and it make it look more festive- I found a vintage "las vegas" label, courtesy of www.i-do-it-yourself.com, i found these:



What's even more perfect is that the label, which I printed onto sticker paper to make into a sticker, matches perfectly with the small belvedere label that came with it!



Using some left over tissue paper and ribbon, I wrapped them up to look more festive and gift-like. I *think* they look good. :) A little more dressed up than without.



Have anyone else done gifts for their fiance's bachelor party? if so, I'd love to hear what you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment